Friday, April 11, 2008

I want to tell you that this afternoon I am going to bottle the Martino 2006. The 2005 is sold out, I will keep 10 cases in the cellar to see how it behaves with the years...
If the 06 will be well received as the 05, I will be so happy!
Right now is exported to Belgium and Germany. I don't have enough quantity to export to the States, so maybe I will do it with the 2007 vintage, when I will have 3.500 bottles to sell.
The olive oil is losing some of its bite, and now starts to be more gentle.
I would like to show you a picture of the vineyard, the gems are growing everyday.
Unfortunally the weather is terrible.
I am going to Egypt for a week, see you soon...
Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Nuesa LiterĂ ria said...

I think the vinyeyard are the blood of the landscape, and olive oil is God's ambrosia. There is any misterious thing on this elements and in wheat.
Greetings from Catalunya!

About Me

My photo
Buonconvento, Siena, Italy
I just love where I live and I want everybody to be happy when they come!