Thursday, January 29, 2009




This is how Resta looked yesterday. There was such a beautiful light.

Right now I am working at putting something to say at a conference to be held here in Buonconvento next week, where I have been invited to speak about "wine, museum and territory".
All is very quiet, am enjoying very much this season, and our new wood heater, we really needed an extra help for this cold house. We found out also that we have to repair the container of the gas, which is under the ground in the courtyard. How fun...
Will come back with more interesting news than these, this time I let the pictures speak!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Anna Lisa,

right now I am enjoying a glas of your great wine. Thank you for the inspiring moment, and the thoughts about Fattoria resta and your wonderful cellar.

Sascha Lauer
Germany

liora said...

Ciao Anna Lisa-sono Liora la vicina, ti ricordi di me?
Daniel, il mio figlio ha trovato questo blog.. il mio mail e' liora.ofer@yahoo.com mi piacerebbe sentire di te e la amilglia!

Unknown said...

Where can we buy your beautiful wine in New York?

Anonymous said...

Martin del Nero is on the wine list of Maialino in NYC! OMG, amazing! what a rich and well structured wine. I loved it!

About Me

My photo
Buonconvento, Siena, Italy
I just love where I live and I want everybody to be happy when they come!