Monday, January 30, 2012

Celebrating a marriage - October 2011











These are pictures I adore. Now that I have a little bit more of time, I like to look thru the images of last year. So many things happened...like this one...a friend asked me to "marry" a couple staying in his agriturismo, with a ritual, nothing legal - they have been already married officially in the US - and when he asked me to find someone, I thought that I could do it...so, with the help of a couple of friends that do this regularly, using their formula and making it more mine, I managed very well and felt very comfortable.



It was a great chance to be so close to a couple full of love. I had to control myself not to cry when I got really emotional!



They seemed to have enjoyed very much, and now I know that I can do this as well, so who knows, maybe someone coming to Fattoria Resta will want to celebrate something...how beautiful!











No comments:

About Me

My photo
Buonconvento, Siena, Italy
I just love where I live and I want everybody to be happy when they come!