Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall and others....

This is how my vineyard looks like now, I just took this picture. The wine just finished the fermentation, and I am very pleased with it.
The great news is that the Martino 06 is completely sold out - I shipped the last 12 bottles yesterday.
Now we have to wait for the 07: after 14 months in french barrels seems like it is almost ready. Still, I will want to have it rest in the bottle for few months before I start to sell it.
Next week we pick the olives, then there will be the new olive oil, which is always a great feast around here: what's better than a bruschetta with bread grilled on the fire...fire which I would love to start, the problem is that it is still very hot here!

Please look at some pictures of people coming to taste here at Resta.
I just love this project, soon my book will be finished...

I don't know how to thank you enough for your...I don't even know how to call it!

I feel like I've built a small comunity of Resta and Martino lovers.

A presto my dears...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Buonconvento, Siena, Italy
I just love where I live and I want everybody to be happy when they come!