Thursday, October 2, 2008

HARVEST!!!!




On Tuesday the 30st of September we picked the grapes, for a total of 262 orange boxes. The grape was a lot, and very healthy. The weather was warm and sunny, so we didn't have any problem at all. I will let you know how the fermentation goes on.

I am very happy about it. Now I can relax for a while...

Have still a couple of tours coming, and another dinner to organize with Lynn here at Resta next Sunday. Otherwise the season is slowly becoming quieter.

Am organizing a yoga day here at Resta next Monday, and am looking forward.

As some of you know, I have a little flat in Florence, that will be free starting from November. If someone goes to Florence and needs a place to stay, please let me know. Now I am posting another picture, if you want to see a couple more, go to the link on the right of this one.


Next will be the olive oil.


A presto!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Buonconvento, Siena, Italy
I just love where I live and I want everybody to be happy when they come!